DIY: Blanket Ladder
● By Enjoy Magazine
Story by Kayla Stock
Photos by Kelli Avila
• 4 copper pipes, found at hardware stores
• Large beads with big hole for twine
• Pencil or dowel that fits in pipe
• Hammer for hanging
1. Tie twine around pencil or dowel.
2. Pull pencil or dowel through first pipe.
3. Decide how long you want your top triangle to be (ladder will hang from this piece). Cut at desired length.
4. Tie and pull beads onto both ends of the twine and tie two inches down from beads.
5. Again, tie twine to pencil and pull through the first pipe, then also pull it through the second pipe. Cut at desired length and tie. Push tie into pipe so that it is not visible.
6. Repeat step 5 for the third pipe.
7. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the fourth pipe, except tie the beads close to both knots (no two-inch space).
8. Hang from nail and decoratively lay blankets on ladder.